Strategic ways to help businesses large and small create smart marketing programs for travel and tourism audiences-and locals, too!
Destination DC offers member businesses tools to grow and leverage the identity of Washington, DC – a world-class destination that locals, visitors and convention attendees enjoy.
Members receive connections, visibility, resources and ways to engage to help grow your business and maximize your role in DC’s $8.1 billion travel and tourism economy. Join approximately 1000 businesses benefiting from our network. Join membership today!
Meet the right industry professionals to help you grow your business.
• Learn and network at 1-2 member events each month.
• Host or sponsor a member event
• Access 1000+ sales and marketing professionals in our Member Directory
Reach the more than 23.8 million annual visitors to Washington, DC through Washington.org, the official tourism website for Washington, DC.
- Dedicated listings in official Destination DC printed publications
- Discounted advertisement rates for our publications, newsletters, and website. For more information email [email protected].
Members-only information and tools that work for you. Most are accessed through the member portal, the Extranet.
- 2-Year convention calendar with meeting planner contact info.
- Service requests (RFPs) and Partner referrals from our Convention Services team who work directly with meeting planners
- Monthly newsletter on upcoming Citywide & Miniwide Conventions
- B-roll and professional images available for use on your platforms
- Data - Monthly reports to help you understand the market and shape business strategies.
- Hotel occupancy and ADR
- Monthly visitor update report
- And more
Leverage the DDC team and programs to your business’ benefit.
- Send your news to our media relations and content teams
- Add your b-roll and images to our Member Asset Collector for use by our marketing team
- Free job postings on the job board
- Showcase your business through Familiarization tours (FAMs)
- Take advantage of additional opportunities to connect with key customers:
Follow us on our industry and consumer-facing social media accounts below.