Brand-new hotel located in NoMa DC, conveniently 1.3 miles from the convention center.
Our 14-story hotel is located in the northern portion of the NoMa district of Washington, D.C., the fastest developing neighborhood in D.C. with a vibrant mixed-used development that sits just north of, and in view of, the Capitol Building.
With approximately 1,600 square feet of meeting space, our signature dining experience, a large state-of-the-art fitness facility and an outdoor pool and terrace that overlooks the more intimate setting along N Street. The hotel is within 5 minutes walking distance to the NoMa-Gallaudet U Metro station and within 2 miles of US Capitol, The Smithsonian, Union Station, the White House and Washington DC Convention Center 1.3 miles. Under 6 miles to Georgetown and National Cathedral. Just under 3 miles to Nationals Park stadium.
HYATT PLACE WASHINGTON DC/US CAPITOL offers:
• 200 roomy rooms 69 Double Queens....378 Square Feet, 131 Kings....322 Square Feet
• Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices.
• 1600 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
• Valet parking only- $35
• 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
• A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails.