Here you will find a repository of all member resources.
As a Destination DC member, we want you to use all of the benefits available to you. Whether you're a longstanding member or new, here are nine simple steps to help maximize your membership.
- Member Extranet Training
- Destination DC’s Member Extranet is where you control your account listings, photos, deals, events calendar, contacts and respond to leads. Join our new monthly Member Extranet training webinar to learn useful tips and tricks to help you get the most out of the member extranet and maximize your membership. Email [email protected] to receive a training video.
- Post Your Event or Deal
- Member Directory
- Exclusively available through the Member Extranet, the Destination DC Member Directory is now available to help you connect and communicate with one another.
- Social Media Engagement
- You have a lot of exciting things happening, and Destination DC wants to help you promote them. Here are helpful ways to engage with us on social media.
- Your membership includes listings in Destination DC official publications. If you would like official Destination DC publications for your reference or to distribute to your customers, please email the visitor services team.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- A partnership with Destination DC enhances the image, brand and identity of partners and can offer ROI in the form of sales, awareness, influence, connections and more. Partners will benefit from access to city assets and information, authentically integrated marketing messages and unique programs designed to meet your goals. To learn more about partnerships please contact the partnerships team.
- Advertise With Us
- Media & Press Releases
- Email our media relations team your press releases so we know your key message points, successes and updates to include in media pitches to domestic, international and convention trade as appropriate.
- Visitor Statistics
- Visitor Statistics provide additional and historical information about the Washington, DC hospitality industry. Please note that our statistics are released annually; full data will be published the following fall.